Session Date: 19 Jun 2013
Session Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
About This Event
1. Introduction to The Water Well Project
2. Communication tools for working with refugees/ migrants
3. Introduction to common refugee/ migrant health issues
4. Introduction to a few relevant organisations- Brotherhood of St Laurence, Foundation House, Victorian Refugee Health Network
5. Appropriate referrals
6. Introduction to facilitation (interactive workshop)
50 attendees (30 doctors, 10 allied health, 10 final year medical students)
Due to the demand for the Induction Program, we have extended availability to 60 places (instead of 50) as of Jun 10.
- Catering Provided
- Attendees must be registered with this site to book this event. Register here.
This session capacity is 60 Volunteers from The Water Well Project.
There are currently 0 available places open to Volunteers.
Already Fully Booked
It looks like we have all the help we need for this session. Thank you for checking all the same. Please watch for other session listings for The Water Well Project.Login You must login to access booking options.