Want to volunteer with us?
If you are an eligible healthcare professional volunteer and would like to join our volunteering team in providing health education sessions to communities from migrant, refugee and asylum seeker background, please register your details on our website.
We expect all prospective volunteers to attend a compulsory induction session prior to becoming active volunteers with our organisation.
- Tuesday 7 March 2023 (Online - 6.30-8.30 pm) - sign-up NOW
Why volunteer with us?
- Meaningful volunteering opportunity- allowing you to utilise your skills and knowledge in improving the lives of others;
- Opportunity to work with and meet other likeminded healthcare professionals;
- Great way to improve communication skills for the workplace- group facilitation and working with interpreters;
- Invaluable opportunity to hear and learn firsthand about cultural barriers to achieving and maintaining health directly from communities from migrant, refugee and asylum seeker backgrounds.
Read some of our volunteer profiles.