Thank you for volunteering with us. You are AWESOME.
As healthcare professionals, we know how busy your work lives are - so it’s humbling to know that you are spending some of your spare time contributing to our organisation, and helping communities from migrant, refugee and asylum seeker background.
So, while you’re here, why not sign up for another health education session.
Resources for volunteers
- Session Resources - Topic Templates
- Tips for facilitating an online health education session
- Evaluation Form
- Edit your Profile
- Professional Development
- Add us to your LinkedIn profile- instructions
- Critical Incident Information
- Volunteer Handbook, Deed and Policies
- COVID Safety Plan and Checklist
- Group Photography Consent Form
If you have any further questions, you may contact our project admin via firstname.lastname@example.org OR on 0402 270 383 during business hours.
If you are an existing volunteer please login to view this page.
If you would like to find out more about about becoming a volunteer please visit our Volunteers page.