Our 2 Levels of Membership Access
There are two levels of involvement for healthcare professionals that wish to Volunteer for The Water Well Project.
Volunteers are required to be either a: i) qualified healthcare professional; or ii) final year medical student or nursing/dental/allied health student.
1. Basic Registration
If you are interested in the project but are yet to attend a Volunteer Induction, by registering with this website you will receive Basic Registration. With Basic Registration you will receive:
- Regular updates from the project
- Announcements of upcoming Volunteer Induction Session (attendance at one of these sessions is a perquisite for becoming a Volunteer)
- Access to the Events Section of this website to book your place at an Induction (when an Induction is scheduled)
2. Volunteer Registration
After you have attended a Volunteer Induction Session and have submitted the Volunteer Agreement, your access to the website will be upgraded to Volunteer Registration.
With this access you will be able to:
- Book yourself into upcoming health information sessions
- See materials on the website that are ‘locked’ to members
- Receive regular ‘call out’ emails announcing upcoming events