This full-time employee position plays a key role in helping The Water Well Project keep pace with the growing demand for delivery of health education sessions across Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania.
• Liaise with external stakeholders (primarily representatives of community-based organisations) and volunteer healthcare professionals to organise health education sessions.
• Manage the advertisement of health education sessions to volunteers using web-based, CRM and social media platforms.
• Manage the arrangement of health education sessions including the booking of interpreters (where required).
• Manage the set-up of online, hybrid and face-to-face health education sessions.
• Manage the feedback process including sending the evaluation form and reviewing any feedback that is received.
• Maintain and ensure up-to-date record keeping in shared file management systems.
• Maintain and update procedures regarding the delivery of health education sessions.
• Performing ad hoc tasks including preparation of reports to support The Water Well Project team activities.
Please see attachment for detailed position description.
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV to be considered for this position. Please ensure your documents are labelled with your full name ie John Smith CV or John Smith Cover Letter.
Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate the outlined selection criteria.
Please email applications and any questions to email@example.com.